Friday, March 19, 2010

Drs and Nurses needed

We desperately need two anesthesiologists or CRNAs, and two scrub techs or OR nurses with orthopaedic experience, to join an Orthopaedic Team going to Sacred Heart Hospital in Milot, Haiti the week of Saturday, March 27 - Saturday, April 3 (arriving in Fort Lauderdale on Friday, March 26). If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested, please have them contact me as soon as possible. I urgently need to fill these spaces and can promise it is an extremely rewarding experience.

(I apologize if you are getting this email and have no interest in volunteering in Haiti. In the nine weeks since the earthquake, my email address book is not as organized as I would like.)

Thanks!

Carol Fipp

Sacred Heart Hospital (Hopital Sacre Coeur) in Milot, Haiti

(904) 223-7233

cfipp@bellsouth.net

Crudem Foundation, Inc.

www.crudem.org

No comments: