Haiti Relief Effort update
2 DROP OFF LOCATIONS
1579 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn NY
(between Union and President St)
Adam Clayton Powell
State Office Building
163 West 125th Street
Both Locations Are Open from 9 am to 5 pm
Until September 23rd by 5pm
(ALREADY PACKED or Boxed)
· Non perishable canned goods (Already Boxed)
· Water (No single bottles, but cases or six packs at a minimum).
· Rice (Dried in bags).
· Beans (Dried only).
· Sterno canisters
· Tarpaulin – of any size, preferably 10X10 or larger. It is used for both roofing and flooring
· Nylon cord. 100’ rolls.
· Hygiene items limited to toothbrushes, toothpaste, mild soaps.
· New underclothes – children sizes
· New hand towels.
Products that won’t be accepted
1. Used clothing of any kind.
2. Pharmaceutical drugs of any kind
3. Perishable foods of any kind.
4. Any canned goods (they create more waste and require can openers.
5. NO prepared foods.
6. Furniture of any kind (we threw a lot out last time).